Please use the information below to read the terms and conditions that you agree to accept and follow when using the Clickprimary website.
If you have any queries or questions about our terms and conditions then contact us so that we can help further.
Terms and Conditions
(1) Access to and use of this Web site and the products and services available through this Web site are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices. By using this site, you are agreeing to all of these terms, conditions and notices, without modification.
(2) Our contact email address is email@example.com.
(5) You are entitled to download, display and use the teaching resource files on this website on your computer screen, to print a hard copy of the teaching resource files, and to store the teaching resource files in digital form for your own PERSONAL, EDUCATIONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSES. Unless you are given permission, you cannot store contents from this website on any other website, external network, intranet or online storage facility. You cannot store or systematically download any of the content from this website into an electronic or manual database.
(6) Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure that the products and services available on this website are error free Clickprimary cannot guarantee that any product or service does not contains errors and is suitable for the intended use. We are not responsible if any information available on Clickprimary is inaccurate The material on Clickprimary is provided for general information and reference purposes only. Any use of the materials on this site is at your own risk. We reserve the right to modify the contents of the materials on Clickprimary at any time without any notification.
(7) ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEB SITE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CLICKPRIMARY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS) AS TO THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEB SITE.
(8) IN NO EVENT SHALL CLICKPRIMARY OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, OR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORISED USE, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF CLICKPRIMARY HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW OR OTHERWISE.
(9) Nothing on this Web site shall be construed as conferring any license or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Clickprimary, its affiliates or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
(10) Any information provided to Clickprimary in connection with this Web site shall be provided by the submitter and received by Clickprimary on a non-confidential basis. Clickprimary shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Clickprimary does not accept any responsibility for the content or accuracy of any information submitted by one of our users. Clickprimary does not make any representation or warranty that the information is provided without infringing the rights of any third party.
(11) Access to the digital teaching files on Clickprimary are only available by making a payment via our registered payment provider. You many only download an individual purchased digital teaching file five times following payment. You can request further access to the download of a digital teaching file by contacting Clickprimary with the relevant order information. Information about your order of a digital teaching file will be removed from the site within seven days of payment. The information will then be archived offline in an encrypted device. Information about your order will be retained for a period of seven years to comply with tax law.
(12) You may not distribute our digital teaching files to any other persons or organisations. You may not resell digital or paper versions of our teaching files. You may not remove any copyright information, logos, website addresses or other identifying information from our digital teaching files.You many not make any of our digital teaching files freely and publicly available such as posting the content to your school’s website.
(13) All refunds at the discretion of the management. No refunds will be issued if a digital teaching file has already been accessed or downloaded from Clickprimary unless in exceptional circumstances.
(15) Any breach or violation of the terms and conditions will result in an immediate termination of your orders and services. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright © 2023 Clickprimary